Shipments and returns
At Kingmart.co.uk our goal is to offer you the best shipping options, no matter where you live. Every day, we deliver to hundreds of customers across the world, ensuring that we provide the very highest levels of responsiveness to you at all times.
The time frame for order delivery is divided into two parts:
1) UK warehouse dispatch
· Processing time: Orders received before 8am will be dispatched the same day where possible Monday to Friday or the next working day. Orders placed over the weekend will be dispatched on Monday. We don't work on bank holidays.
· Shipping time:
· Within the UK we offer standard FREE 3-5 business day delivery and dispatched via Royal Mails or myHermes depending on the size. Please allow up to 15 days for delivery of your order from the date of dispatch. We cannot resend or investigate missing orders until this time has elapsed.
· You can upgrade delivery depending on your requirements. These chargers will appear at the checkout depending on the weight at the goods at checkout.
· Should Royal Mail or myHermes be unable to deliver your order they will hold it for two weeks and then return it to us. It can take up to 28 days for us to be aware of non-delivered orders. We will resend orders once. If return occurs a second time customers will be refunded their order amount less all postal charges incurred.
· For International orders the shop calculates the shipping cost based on the weight of the packed parcel (which will be more than the weight of the product), the cost is based on Royal Mail / UPS fixed overseas rates. Especially for larger orders we may be able to obtain a cheaper shipping quote using a different shipping carrier. Email us with your order for a quote.
2) Manufacturer dispatch
- Processing time: Order verification, tailoring, quality check and packaging. All orders are sent to the manufacturer for dispatch within 24 hours after the order is placed. The manufacturer and China Post process the orders, which takes an additional 2–4 days.
- Shipping time: This refers to the time it takes for items to be shipped from our warehouse to the destination. International delivery usually takes about 20–40 business days. UK orders are shipped by China post. After processing and leaving the warehouse, items usually take between 20 and 40 days to arrive at their destination but can take longer from time to time.
Under the new Consumer Contracts regulation (contact us if you would like a copy) you have 14 days to cancel an order for any reason whatsoever, from the date you receive the goods. You can communicate this by email or by using the Contact Us section of this website.
Once we have received the goods back, we will refund you the cost of goods as well as the original shipping cost if applicable. We will only refund the return cost where goods are faulty.